You can compress files and folders with the following command.
- Choose files or folders from Synology NAS in the main area.
- Choose Compress to “(file name)”.zip from the Action drop-down menu to start compressing.
- If you can't see the zip file when the compression is finished, choose Refresh from the Action drop-down menu to see the file.
- If you want to rename, encrypt the archive, or archive it using different compression levels or modes, choose Add to archive... instead.
- You cannot compress files or folders on your local computer using File Station .
- Supported archive formats: .zip, .7z.