The new OS X Server brings even more power to your business, home office or school. It’s remarkably easy to install, set up and manage. And new features make it faster than ever to download software across your network. Add OS X Server to OS X Yosemite from the Mac App Store.
General Requirements of OS X Server are:
- Mac computer running OS X Yosemite.
- 2GB of memory.
- 10GB of available disk space; some features require additional disk space.
- Some features require an Apple ID; terms apply.
- Some features require compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
- Some features require program enrolment.
- Some features are not available in all countries.
What is included with OS X Server:
- Server app
- File Sharing
- Profile Manager
- Time Machine
- Open Directory
- Software Update
Click here for the Advanced Server Admin Guide for OS X Server.
Click here for Server help