Every user is unique. Every device, a bit different. Systems Manager keeps the network in the loop about constantly changing devices, automatically tracking device posture and adjusting security policies to match.
Unify management and control of thousands of mobile and desktop devices in the secure, browser-based Meraki dashboard. Drive your organization’s mobility initiatives by seamlessly onboarding new devices and automating application of security policies.
1) Provision: Pre-enroll devices or dynamically add users as they join your network. Deploy wireless and VPN connectivity settings, push apps and content, or restrict usage—based on user groups
2) Monitor: Locate and track laptops and mobile devices anywhere in the world. Get real time visibility on device health, security posture, and software and hardware inventory for your entire fleet of devices.
3) Secure: Ensure security for your organization from devices all the way through to network policies. Protect devices and their data with encryption enforcement, enterprise remote wipe, and integrated network access control.
4) Seamless User Enrollment: Gone are the days of manual user-to-device assignment. Tie people to their devices by integrating enrollment with Active Directory. Scale your deployment to thousands and eliminate unknown devices in your environment.
5) Security Compliance: Customize policies for each user group in your organization. Require a passcode on devices before pushing Exchange settings, limit jailbroken devices to the guest network, or revoke privileges if devices violate security policies.
6) Automated Device Provisioning: Devices are provisioned based on group enrollment, security compliance, and geofence location. Automatically deliver apps, network, and security settings specific to each user.